Registrations are closed.
ASK Members may submit up to 3 pieces to this Members Exhibition. Members may display their first piece at no cost each month. There is a $10 fee for each additional piece displayed.
- All works must be wired and ready for hanging at the time of drop off. No saw tooth hanging.
- All works must be original art only, no copies or reproductions.
- No wet paint
- All works must be for sale.
- ASK does not provide insurance. If desired, arrange for insurance of works of art at your own expense.
- A particular work may be submitted for an exhibition only once over a 12-month period.
- There can be no changes to Title, Price or Work after submission.
- There can be no submissions after the deadline.
- ASK will coordinate the sale of artworks.*
*ASK retains 30% administrative fee from the purchase of each work sold during the duration of the exhibition or as a result of exhibiting at ASK. ASK reserves the right to not display a work of art if it is deemed discriminatory or harmful to our community.
Works can only be dropped off on scheduled drop-off dates. Please remove your works on pick up days as announced. Artwork not picked up within 30 days of last announced pick up day will be considered abandoned, and becomes the property of ASK.
Tues 2/27 / Wed 2/28 – 1-5pm
Tues 4/2 / Wed 4/3 – 1-5pm
PLEASE NOTE: Images are OPTIONAL. If yours are too large, or you don’t have any, you can register anyway!